As the country has now pivoted to re-opening at different rates, businesses need to consider all aspects of how to restart their operations, while considering employee sensitivity to the still fluid situation. While most companies have adapted to remote working, and found temporary or permanent solutions to accommodate this, now, more than ever, your communication tools need to be as flexible as possible.
Get the ebook Sustaining Business in an Uncertain World
Learn how your business should adapt:
- WHAT IS THE ‘NEW NORMAL’ FOR BUSINESS?
- ADOPT AGILE COMMUNICATIONS
- PLAN FOR FLEXIBILITY ACROSS ALL CHANNELS AND DEVICES
- DON’T SKIMP ON SECURITY
- DON’T FRET ABOUT MAKING A THROW-AWAY INVESTMENT – IT’S NOT
- A CRAZY-SIMPLE COMMUNICATIONS PLATFORM
- THEY SAY, “CHANGE IS THE ONLY CONSTANT”… OR IS IT?